Life Groups at Western Reserve
Authenticity and Biblical Community
What are Life Groups?
To EXPERIENCE the Western Reserve Grace Church we believe everybody needs to be connected in a LifeGroup. Our mission is to make whole-hearted followers of Jesus and LifeGroups is where our daily Christian living becomes real. We like to say, “Life best happens in circles than rows,” because it just does!
Life Groups are 3-25 people committed to meeting regularly (bi-monthly) for the purpose of experiencing and practicing a) communion with God [UP], b) community with each other [IN], and c) mission to the world [OUT]. The men in these groups meet once/month as do the women also (Reserve Men and Reserve Women).
What can I expect from a Life Group?
- Supportive relationships and interaction.
- Christian experience. Opportunity, instruction, and encouragement in living the Christian life.
- Spiritual development. Expect to be challenged to become a whole-hearted follower of Jesus.
- Interesting discussions: Bible studies, sermon discussions, and topical analyses.
- Opportunities to serve and lead.
How do I get connected to a Life Group?
Click on the group that interests you and get in touch with the group leader to learn more about what they are currently doing and when they meet. Start with a Life Group near your home or pursue one with others you know. Fore more information, contact Pastor Ron Boehm at email@example.com or meet him at the Wall Map any Sunday morning after services. Remember, we are always looking for Life Group leaders and have an online training system available to get you started!
© Copyright Western Reserve Grace Church. All Rights Reserved.
Office | 1066 East Aurora Road, Macedonia, OH | Phone: 330.467.7436