OUR CORE VALUES
We will value its authority and our need to pattern our lives after it.
2 Timothy 3:16 / 2 Peter 1:21
– We believe God Speaks
– We believe the Bible is Truth
– We believe God wrote the Bible
– We believe The Bible is Complete
We will value the spiritually disconnected and justice for the oppressed.
Luke 19:10 / Psalm 140:12
– We will pursue what breaks God’s heart
– We will ask the question: “what is a soul worth?”
– We will be a church where it’s ok not to be ok
We will leverage our influences on coming generations… helping them see life from God’s point of view.
– We will Love God
– We will see ourselves as part of a bigger story
– We will Love Others
Pursuing truth together is the best opportunity for living out and applying truth.
Acts 2:42-47 and 4:32-35
– We believe we are “me too” people
– We believe in real (not fake) life together
– We believe God defines love
– We believe community exists to display who God is and what He has done
We recognize that Jesus empowers common people to accomplish uncommon things.
Romans 12: 4-8
– We are a part of His church
– We are committed to this church
– We want to be vehicles to build God’s church
– We want to be ordinary people watching God doing extraordinary things through us.
We cannot change people. We embrace our role to create experiences where the spiritually disconnected can experience the grace of Jesus.
– We will lead from the second chair
– We will understand the power of one
– We will be bridge builders
– We will not have competing agendas
– We believe every person and ability matters.